Donations by mail for Hopis
Our fiscal agent is Cornucopia Community Advocates, a 501c3 Arizona non profit corporation based in Sedona, AZ.
Tax-deductible donations are made out to: Cornucopia Community Advocates with Crossing Worlds Hopi Projects in memo field.
Crossing Worlds Hopi Projects PO Box 3288 Sedona, AZ, 86340Your donation to Cornucopia Community Advocates qualifies Arizona residents for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Deduction. You can receive a tax credit of up to $400 for individuals or $800 for married taxpayers.
Hopi Family Supply donations welcome
If you want to gather or ship a bulk load of supplies:
- we can organize for you to deliver it to Hopis in Flagstaff or at Second Mesa (maintaining social distance and letting them unload)
- to ship directly to village office
- or one of our volunteers can coordinate with you and deliver it
- toiletries (please no mini hotel sizes) for elders and youth: shampoo/conditioner, body wash/soap bars, deodorant, hand lotion, dental hygiene items. The elders appreciate towel sets and blankets (please no used items).
- school and art supplies for the youth who are studying from home during the Covid lock down.
- hand sanitizer, toilet paper, cleaning and hygiene supplies.
- non-perishable groceries
Please no used clothing